Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick summary of the rest of my summer!

Ok so I decided I am just going to sum up the rest of my summer in one more blog and then I can stay caught up with what's going on now!

I went shooting with my friend Sevy and all of his guns several times this summer. We go up to a shooting range in Avalon and it's a ton of fun.

In August I went to the Emerson Drive concert at the Salt Lake County fair with Kasi. We ended up getting to stand about a foot away from the stage so we were way close and it was a ton of fun. Well except for the fight I got in with a 40 something drunk lesbian (that's a whole blog in it's own so ask if you want to know that story).

Another highlight of my summer was all the fireworks which is one of my favorite things about July. We watched Riverdale's fireworks on the 4th and then the Weber state fireworks of course and for the 24th we were at Bear Lake so we just watched some that people were setting off from the beach.

Here's some pics from the rest of the summer...

No comments: