Monday, September 8, 2008

Bear Lake

Ok I'm going to kill 3 birds with one blog and combine all 3 trips (one each month) to Bear Lake. I'm also including a slide show from each trip cause I have a ton of pictures from all 3 trips!

In June we went up to our cabin with the family. My Mom and Dad, Grandparents, Brother and Sister and Ally, and Uncle and cousins Dallin, Landon, and Creed and his fiance Ashton all went. We had fun flying the kite, soaking in the sun, riding the jet skis, and just relaxing.





In July we got to go over the 24th so we left Thursday morning and got to stay until Sunday. It was a blast! This time it was my grandparents, my parents, Stacie and me, and my cousin and his two very cute friends Schafer and Alex. We had an absolute blast flirting with the cute boys, soaking in the rays, riding the jet skis and getting thrown off of them, watching movies til all hours of the night, playing in the sand, and of course getting our butts kicked at badminton by the boys cause we were a little too busy staring and flirting to actually play.




Then we got one last trip up there the weekend before school started in August. This time it was my grandparents, parents, me, My brother and his family, and my uncle and 3 cousins, and then my other cousin and his fiance. Again we had fun relaxing, playing, swimming, and of course soaking in the rays...one last dose of summer fun before it was time to go back to the real world.


1 comment:

Jake and Crystal said...

It sounds like you have had fun at Bear Lake, I love that place!! Remember when we went up there and stayed at you grandparents cabin, that was so much fun!