Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving...Day 4



I am so grateful for the rest of my family! I have wonderful Grandparents that I was blessed to grow up next door to. They are so much fun to be around and do so much for me...besides they are amazing examples to me of charity...they are so willing still in their old age to do everything they can to help those around them and even those they don't know. They are always giving of their time and talents which they have many of. I don't know what I'll do when one day I don't have them in my life anymore. I am also very grateful for my brother Brandon and his wife Kristen who has become the sister I never had. They are great fun and also very supportive of me and always willing to help me out. Then there's my little niece who has a huge part of my heart. She is such a blessing in my life...and as many of you know I call her the love of my life and she is. She always cheers me up and brings a smile to my face. I can't get enough of her and I'm always talking or bragging about her.

1 comment:

kristen said...

aww thanks! we love you too!