Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanksgiving: Day 2

The 2nd thing that I am grateful for in my life is my job! Everything worked out so well and I basically got handed my dream job the one I've been working towards for like 6 years now! I love being able to spend everyday doing what I love! I am so grateful for the wonderful students that I have and for how sweet they are. True I come home once in a while frustrated and annoyed at them...but I still wouldn't trade them for anything...well most of them that is. They always can make me smile or laugh at all the cute little things they say and how much they care about me. Anyways they bring a lot of happiness into my life...and I couldn't be more grateful to my father in heaven for working things out so I could start teaching a year early.

No comments: