Monday, February 16, 2009

Winter blahs!

So I hate Winter...big time. I get really depressed and kind of mean this time of year. So I have to find things to look forward to and count down to in order to stay happy so here are a few things to keep me going.

1. Spring is in 32 days! March 20th
2. Fablehaven book 4 comes out in 35 days! March 24th
3. There are 74 days of school left until summer vacation!
4. Spring break is in 46 days and I'm off to Boston and New York! April 4th

So here are my countdowns to those 4 days and maybe somehow they will get me through this cold weather and snowy days without wanting to hurl myself off a cliff!










Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts












Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts












Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts












Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts


No comments: