Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Aunt Times Two

Alright so I haven't blogged in ages...for some reason every time I think about it I can't think of anything I'd rather do less. That must mean my life is boring!

A lot has gone on since the last blog. First I have to say GO UTES!!!! Ha ha...you should have known that was coming.

But my favorite happening of the past few months is my new adorable niece. I now have the two cutest nieces ever! MaryJane was born on January 21st, weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. I can't wait til I have two nieces old enough to take shopping with me and do lots of fun stuff with. So as the proud aunt here are some pictures of my newest cutie pie and of course some of my favorite 3 year old!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Cute cute cute! I remember when my first niece was born. I was a senior in high school and I had so much fun shopping for her and dressing her up in the latest styles. So much fun!