Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This ones for my students!!!

This year has been a tough year in school. I have a large group of my kids this year that are exceptionally hard and I have so many behavior problems that I sometimes question what I'm doing there and I just want to scream. I am completely exhausted all the time and wouldn't function without my Diet Coke. I know I complain a lot but I really do love them and I love my job.

Today as I was walking them out I had an ah ha moment and realized how much each of them means to me and how much I'm going to miss them in a few more months. They are mine even with their problems and I wouldn't trade them (well maybe a few of them). I have the cutest and sweetest girls who are so willing to help. My little Kimi, Madison, Lynzee, and Keisha are the 4 sweetest girls ever and always make me smile. Kimi and Madison always hide and come back for an extra hug at the end of the day and then try to make my hand numb with high fives. Then there's my Brianna who draws me a picture almost daily of me in the exact outfit I'm wearing that day. Then I have my boys Blaze, Darin, and Bridger who give me constant hugs and won't let go at the end of the day. My Ryan who always picks BYU as the magic word for the day when it's his turn because he knows I hate even saying it. My little Tanner who tries harder then anyone I know. My Kyle who tells me at least 2 or 3 times daily that I'm the best teacher ever. My Cayden who just has a way of making me laugh. My Maddie who wants to share every detail of her life with me.


So just so everybody knows I love them to death despite the complaining and they mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Miss.Wintle I am your student Madison. You are the best teacher in the world! :) P.S. side ways smile face.

Madison thought it was sooo cool that Kimmi talked to you on facebook and when she say that I was looking at your blog she wanted to write you a message. I'm so grateful for such a great teacher for Madison this year. I wish you had all the good kids so things would be easier for you but I think you do a great job with the challenges that you have. You are awesome. BTW I love the pink camera...do you think my husband would mind if I bought one for us to use? lol! jk.