Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Venting!

As you are starting to do your Christmas shopping may I just recommend not buying any Sony products. Don't get me wrong I totally love my cute pink Sony Vaio...but what a pain to try and get the dumb screen that keeps turning red while I'm writing this fixed, even though it is under warranty still. It took me 3 hours on the stupid phone with them and yet they are still going to have my computer for a month and won't even guarantee that it will be fixed at the end of that month. When I first talked to them they told me they would come to my house and fix it just to fax in my receipt...then when I called back they told me to send it to California for a month. They were impossible to try to talk to and get information out of not to mention rude and they couldn't even speak English...seriously annoying! So Sony you just lost a customer.

No comments: