Sunday, November 9, 2008

Me in a nutshell

So here's what I'm thinking, feeling,wanting, hating lately....

I'm annoyed by.... Sony and my computer
I'm bored with.... My dating life
I'm concerned with... Parent teacher conferences this week
I'm depressed by... The cold weather
I'm enjoying... Spending so much time with my niece
I'm frustrated with... My computer at school and our computer tech
I'm grateful for... So many things but mostly my family
I'm happy about... My kids are finally learning to behave (most days)
I'm impressed with... The Utes and how well they are doing this season
I'm jealous of... Anybody who is somewhere warm right now
I'm kind of.... lonely
I'm in love with... My niece
I'm mad about... That a certain selfish idiot has influenced so many people that I care about
I'm nervous about... A couple of my conferences this week
I'm optomistic about... The future
I'm pissed about.... My computer and that I have to give it up for a month...grrr
I'm questioning... What to get everybody for Christmas
I'm relaxed by... Lately hot chocolate and a good book or a good movie
I'm stressed about... Being in charge of Student council and starting my masters
I'm thinking about... Tomorrow and how much I have to do!
I'm unhappy about... The cold weather
I'm vexed by... My students and how helpless they act and how they never try they just complain and whine about everything
I'm wondering... If there are any good guys out there
I'm eXcited for... Disney on Ice on Thursday, Christmas,and the new niece
I'm saying yes to... going Christmas shopping this week
I'm zany because.... I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it all in

No comments: