Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The life of a teacher!

I have done lots of fun stuff lately in my class and thought I'd post some pics...I can't post pics of my cute kids unfortunately cause of laws so pics of their work and the classroom will have to do!

My Fall bulletin board and Christmas bulletin board
they turned out way cute!


My February bulletin board...this pic doesn't do it justice...it turned out way cute!


Our ant farm...my kids love it!


Our Magic e's -
"Magic E is not so weak,
in fact he's very strong,
he can make a vowel be long!"


And last but not least are our cute Valentine mail boxes...here's just a few of them...they turned out adorable!

1 comment:

kristen said...

You are an awesome teacher kenzie! I have no doubt that every single one of those kid's lives will be better because you were in it! good job with everything!