Tuesday, September 18, 2007

School Days!

So I haven't blogged it up in a while. I don't have much free time these days. My life is pretty much teacher mode 24/7 these days. So this will be short and sweet.

I love my class...I have the cutest darn kids in the whole world. They are so sweet and fun and keep me laughing and smiling most of the time. We have lots of fun together and on the weekends I really honestly miss them...well most of them. ; )

Today we were discussing the food pyramid and I was trying to draw macaroni on the board for them to guess what it was. Of course I suck at art so I said.."sorry this is the best I can do, your teacher isn't an artist" To which one of my little girls replied "Don't worry teacher it's ok cause you're pretty!" I started laughing. They're so cute..I'm already way attached and don't know what I ever did without them.

No comments: