Saturday, September 22, 2007

Playing Tag!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Hmm.. September 1997--Well I was 12 and just barely starting Jr. High. Yikes that was a long time ago. I was so shy back then to I didn't talk much to anybody except my small group of friends. My locker partner was Jessie...I miss that girl!

2. What was I doing 5 years ago: September 2002-- Well I was just starting my senior year in high school. I was really excited because I was just starting a tutor class that I got to the elementary every other day for a couple of hours and work with a 2nd grade class. I was also taking two day care classes and loving them. But then of course there was also my ap stats class and my ap english class...they were hard and took a lot of time. I was probably going to football games every weekend with my friends too. Good times!

3. What was I doing 1 year ago: September 2006--I was in college up at Weber! I was taking some general ed classes again and taking a break from the eduation program so I could get the rest of those out of the way. I had just started hanging out with the group of guys that I now consider by best friends. I dyed my hair last september too...dark brown for the first time.

4. What was I doing yesterday: September 21, 2007-- Well I was teaching my 2nd graders. We took our spelling test and we had a math test yesterday. But then we played a spelling review game that they love and beg to play every day. Then we had to go to music and it was early out day. So I graded papers and got stuff ready for monday til like 6. Then I went to the drive in with some friends and saw Ratitioule and Stardust.

5. Snacks I enjoy: Ice Cream, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, cookies, brownies, crackers and cheese, chips and salsa

6. Things I would do if I suddenly had a million dollars: Buy a house, go shopping, travel

7. Locations I would runaway to: Anywhere with a beach!

8. Bad habits I have: not being able to say no, biting my nails, swearing at bad drivers

9. Things I like doing: Hanging out with my family and friends, shopping, snowmobiling, jet skiing, hiking

10. Things I don't like doing: Doing homework, cleaning the house, watching football on tv

11. TV shows I like: Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, Reba, Hope and Faith, Jericho

12. Biggest joys of the moment: Teaching 2nd grade and my little 2nd graders and the cute things they say, playing with my niece, when I actually have time to go hang out with my friends and have fun, and of course the obvious...shopping!

13. Who am I going to tag: Well whoever wants to...cause the only person whose blog I read is Kristen's and she already did it!

No comments: