Thursday, April 10, 2008

It all started with barbie!

barbie_rox

So I think I finally found how my addiction to clothes all began.

After I got home from a shopping trip tonight with several new outfits I don't need, a friend asked me if I played with dressable barbies when I was young. My response was "oh yeah all the time! You should have seen it my barbies had 3 suitcases full of clothes, me and my cousin were always changing their clothes..." Ding ding ding...and that is where my addiction bloomed.

My barbies had
15 outfits for every occasion...somehow I think I got it ingrained in me that I was supposed to have 900 outfits like my barbies did. Well I'm definitely working on it. I may not have quite as many as my barbies did but I do have 2 closets full and for some reason on a regular basis I get it in my head that I don't have anything to wear and need to go buy more. Now I just need the pink convertible...that would be awesome! (I'm not joking...I would love that cause I also have an addiction to pink)

No comments: