Monday, August 20, 2007

Lots of riding and a little gambling!


So this last week I spent a lot of time riding in the back of a car! My aunt Grace died Monday after a long battle with Colin cancer! So on Thursday afternoon we left for Battlemountain, Nevada! Seriously the most boring town I think I may have ever been to! It was about a 5 or 6 hour trip with a few stops in there (including Wendover where I gambled for the first time and decided it was dumb because I lost). It was fun to do a road trip with my brother and his family though cause it was our first! We headed home the next day after the funeral.

Then Saturday morning we left for Bear Lake for a weekend of playing on the beach and chillin' with the other side of the family! It was my Grandpa's 75th birthday and the first time the whole family has been together in a couple years! It was fun to spend time with my cousins Creed and Landon who have been on missions and just recently got home!

No comments: